Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Children's Hospital Foundation Charity Auction - Start Your Bidding!

Earlier this week, I was approached on Facebook about a charity auction. I was terribly excited & honored that I had the opportunity to do something good for others.

NatterBug's Bowtique is hosting an online charity auction to raise money for The Children's Hospital Foundation. There are several items already listed for the auction but the bidding starts this Saturday, April 9th at 8:00 AM CDT. And bidding will remain open until Monday, April 18th at 5:00 PM CDT.

I decided to whip up some Thank You cards to donate. I really like how they came out. They have a rustic feel.

I'm donating a total of 6 cards that are blank inside. There are three blue cards & three cranberry cards, all of which have a variety of flower embellishments. They're perfect to keep around, just in case you need to send some thanks to a friend or family member!

The starting bid for my cards is $10, which is a steal! You'd spend a lot more in a greeting card store if you purchased 6 cards! Plus, by bidding on these cards, you'll be supporting a great cause. And I'm a big fan of supporting those in need!

For more details on this auction and how to participate, please click on the following link:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=214407808572735

Thanks so much for your support! Happy bidding!


xoxo,

Danielle
www.daniellesdesignss.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment